Please read this Privacy Notice before using fox&cat Services at foxandcat.online (the “Website”), as it contains important information about how your data will be collected and handled.
Fox&cat and its Website are entities owned entirely by Hutchings Enterprises Ltd. (“Service Provider”). This policy refers to fox&cat and Hutchings Enterprises Ltd. as two separate entities to provide clarity around exactly where your data are.
A “Service User” refers to the named individuals at your Company who are permitted to use the Service in line with the General Service Agreement, which will be agreed and signed before any work is completed. A “Visitor” refers to anyone perusing the Website with the intention of becoming a Service User.
Hutchings Enterprises Ltd. (T/A fox&cat) collects the following data:
- Personal identification information for the “Service User” (first name, last name, email address, phone number, company name, position at company, notes on what you would like the introduction to cover).
- Personal identification information for Visitors who complete online information forms (name, email address, telephone number, company, reason for visit)
- You directly provide Hutchings Enterprises Ltd. (T/A fox&cat) with most of the data we collect. we collect data and process data when you:
- Complete one of our information forms on the Website
- Place an order for any of our Services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey before, during or after a booking
- Speak to us on the phone or via conference video
- Provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
Hutchings Enterprises Ltd. (T/A fox&cat) may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Recommendations from a mutual, or familiar, contact
- Networking events, and events where data are shared (with your complete permission through the organisers)
- Hutchings Enterprises Ltd. or a division within this group
Hutchings Enterprises Ltd. (T/A fox&cat) collects your data so that we can:
- Deliver your Service, contact the “Service User” and “Visitor”
- Email with confirmation of bookings, cancellations, and rescheduling
- Contact you with Products and Services which we believe may benefit your Company
- Evaluate and improve our Service and to talk about our Service with other prospective Clients (all data are anonymous)
- Other uses including to support our network and team acquisition strategy and to help us decide which community causes to support pro bono
If you agree, Hutchings Enterprises Ltd. (T/A fox&cat) will share your data with our select and highly limited Partner Companies. They will never contact you without your prior consent. We can provide a list of our Partner Companies upon request and also listed on the Website.
Hutchings Enterprises Ltd. (T/A fox&cat) stores your data using robust security measures. It may temporarily store information on a Static Device, which is security protected for Businesses with McAfee. More information can be found here.
Hutchings Enterprises Ltd. (T/A fox&cat) uses Microsoft 365 for its professional and email services. More security information can be found here.
Hutchings Enterprises Ltd. (T/A fox&cat) will keep your data for duration of the General Service Agreement. Once this time period has expired, you may request that we delete all data where we will aim to delete your data within 28 days unless an extension to the General Service Agreement is agreed. You must request written confirmation, if this is required.
Hutchings Enterprises Ltd. (T/A fox&cat) would like to send you information about Products and Services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Hutchings Enterprises Ltd. (T/A fox&cat) from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Hutchings Enterprises Ltd. group, its network or to its Partnerships.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email address, company and put “Stop Marketing” in the subject header.
Hutchings Enterprises Ltd. (T/A fox&cat) would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every Service User is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a fee for this Service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Hutchings Enterprises Ltd. (T/A fox&cat) correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Hutchings Enterprises Ltd. (T/A fox&cat) to complete any information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that fox Hutchings Enterprises Ltd. (T/A fox&cat) erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Hutchings Enterprises Ltd. (T/A fox&cat) restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Hutchings Enterprises Ltd. (T/A fox&cat) processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Hutchings Enterprises Ltd. (T/A fox&cat) transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have 28 days to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. Find out more by clicking here.
You may set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above named Website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our Website features may not function as a result.
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that fox&cat has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the information commissioner’s office. See ico.org.uk for how to make a complaint.
Fox&cat is a Hutchings Enterprises Ltd. company. Hutchings Enterprises Ltd. is insured with Hiscox UK. Find out more by clicking here.
For information on our Public Liability and Professional Indemnity, please contact us.
Last updated: May 2022